Tom Fulp: Ace Attorney Tom Fulp: Ace Attorney

WHAT

COOKIES. FULPS. AGNR FAICS. WHAT.

Little-Rena responds:

WHAT

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

I OWN YOOOOOOUUUUU

:'D

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Nice, but a lil' repetitive

Also; lol.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Great idea, but really easy.

I creamed that in about 30 minutes. That plus I was I was shitting around with the lightning (I LOOOOOVE IT HAHAHA) instead of trying to kill, lol.

Bigger, better, harder please.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Very entertaining, but not enough.

This was a fun game - the graphics and soundtrack were brilliant, the humour was top notch, and the gameplay was addictive. But it was too short and too simple.

More complex fighting moves, special jump-attacks and more items would of made this game better. Also, it's a little short. It's a great game, but it's not something to fill up a vacant afternoon.

Overall nice work, and MOAR PLS :D

Stick Animator v2 Stick Animator v2

Well...

Its good, but really, this is just a flash version of pivot. I'm not saying it sucks, its really good, actually. But really you can do better with pivot 3 beta. Some might disagree, but thats them.
Nice work and maybe, try something a little more complex if you haven't already.

NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine

Nice

The second speaker (was that Gloine?) was a bit ahead from what I heard. Both did pretty well though, I don't usually listen to rap battles but this was ok.

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

This is THE greatest song I've ever heard

This is magnificent, outstanding, amazing, and more. You have now rendered my entire music library worthless, but this song.

I must really commend you; this is spectacular. 10/10. 5/5. Favourited. Downloaded. +1 Fan.

{dj-N} Summer Night in Heaven {dj-N} Summer Night in Heaven

Ow.

You just broke my ears from an OD of earsex.

I loved it when it went "ANNIHILATING ___" >:]