NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine

Nice

The second speaker (was that Gloine?) was a bit ahead from what I heard. Both did pretty well though, I don't usually listen to rap battles but this was ok.

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

This is THE greatest song I've ever heard

This is magnificent, outstanding, amazing, and more. You have now rendered my entire music library worthless, but this song.

I must really commend you; this is spectacular. 10/10. 5/5. Favourited. Downloaded. +1 Fan.

{dj-N} Summer Night in Heaven {dj-N} Summer Night in Heaven

Ow.

You just broke my ears from an OD of earsex.

I loved it when it went "ANNIHILATING ___" >:]

(J-Yo) Four Sided Triangle (J-Yo) Four Sided Triangle

HOLY SHIIII-

THIS IS SO HAPPY IM GOING TO EXPLODE. You're simply brilliant. More please. C:

DjJYo responds:

Thanks a lot friend!!!!!!!!

J-Yo

{dj-N} Freedom of Trance {dj-N} Freedom of Trance

I would pay money...

For this kind of music. Keep it up, you really have a nice sound to your work. I can't see anything wrong with it; so more please. C:

[DF] Bowser's Submarine (SM64) [DF] Bowser's Submarine (SM64)

:D!

There is a level of epic in this that I wasn't certain even existed... :o!

The Epic, The Awesome The Epic, The Awesome

Ah, capital tune of yours.

Must say though, I find myself rather fortunate I could listen to it. You see a black hole has been pestering around in front of our house, nagging 'LET ME IN, IM COLD.' He turned violent yesterday and nearly killed me, hoho!

But in seriousness, make it longer please. Other than that, top notch.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Well, if my computer didn't crash months ago, that would be a possibility. I've lost a ton of my song files though :(

-ImperfectDisciple

Rig - Gorillolz Rig - Gorillolz

It's brilliant

It has a faint resemblance to Feel Good Inc, but isn't a big rip from it. In fact, this sounds like something I'd put in a fantasy/war like movie! Very impressive, but I want it finished before I rate/download/use in movies. With that said though, it's brilliant.

Moarpls.

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

MillsApparatus is right and wrong

Mills is correct when you are aiming for music to be just music, but since this was directed at a game, it is still valid, imho. I love the theme, eitherway. <3

~EnV~Come Home ~EnV~Come Home

I am going to be honest

I wouldn't try sell this on CDs, it'll become one of those over-listened to pop songs. However, I would make a portfolio website, and approach some movie directors, or advertising teams. This is very energetic music, so I think you could get a job from it.

Overall, great job :)