Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Great idea, but really easy.

I creamed that in about 30 minutes. That plus I was I was shitting around with the lightning (I LOOOOOVE IT HAHAHA) instead of trying to kill, lol.

Bigger, better, harder please.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Very entertaining, but not enough.

This was a fun game - the graphics and soundtrack were brilliant, the humour was top notch, and the gameplay was addictive. But it was too short and too simple.

More complex fighting moves, special jump-attacks and more items would of made this game better. Also, it's a little short. It's a great game, but it's not something to fill up a vacant afternoon.

Overall nice work, and MOAR PLS :D

Stick Animator v2 Stick Animator v2

Well...

Its good, but really, this is just a flash version of pivot. I'm not saying it sucks, its really good, actually. But really you can do better with pivot 3 beta. Some might disagree, but thats them.
Nice work and maybe, try something a little more complex if you haven't already.

Mexican Hat Catch Mexican Hat Catch

This game makes me want to go hyper...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! this is sooo fun! aaah the mexican hat dance music... the ultimate dance to go crazy. (at school when we do this dance at dance class me and my friend kick each other in the shins!!!) only thing is; WHO IS LOUIS?!? i've seen alot of movies and games regarding "louis day", whats this all about? please explain, its so puzzling. thats about it.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

you... you put shadow in there... THANK GOD!!!

This is THE BEST sonic game on the internet i have ever seen, but there was a problem when shadow died, he just kept on doing what he was originally doing, oh well. if you are making another game like this i'd like to see all the the characters from this game, maybe also emerl/gemerl and silver as well. also maybe if each character had a special move they could use, like amy has a hammer attack and shadow with a chaos spear, i could go on, but i'm getting tired right now. (big, fat, exaughsting day). thats all i can think of right now.